Training Programs & Seminars
We provide training to groups at staff meetings, church meetings and other settings with an average of 1 to 3 hours per training session.
We believe in training the next generation.
Each member of the Renewal team has specialties and wisdom in areas that are invaluable resources to our community! We would love to visit your agency, school, church or business to give trainings and discuss ways to equip and empower you in the areas of our specialties. We provide training to groups at staff meetings, church meetings and other settings with an average of 1 to 3 hours per training session. Seminars and ongoing teaching series can be given at our facility or on-site.
The following is a list of trainings that have been given by Renewal Center staff, but it is not at all-inclusive:
- Attention Deficit Disorder and interventions
- Assertiveness - the alternative to Passivity and Aggressiveness
- Alternatives to Punishment in Child Rearing
- 1,2,3 Magic Parenting Seminars
- Depression: The Spirit of Heaviness
- Inner Healing for Past Wounds and Hurts
- Anxiety Remedies!
- Addictions - the symptom of an underlying need
- Renewing of the Mind
- Deliverance from Stinking Thinking
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Love and Respect Marriage Seminar
- Communication Skills of Active Listening
- Defense Mechanisms - Living without our walls
- Heart to Heart
- The Stages of Grief and Navigating Them Effectively
- Theophostic Inner Healing Prayer
- Physical healing through deliverance of the mind
- Handling clinical issues in the house of God
- Anger Management
- Christ Based 12 Steps
- Hearing the Voice of God past your own thoughts
- Mindfulness and Balance in the middle of emotional crisis
Request Info about Training Programs
"*" indicates required fields