Our hope is to link you to every resource that will help propel you forward in your goals to recover, grow, and heal from the symptoms that you are addressing in therapy.
Getting you connected to your community...
A list of websites is listed here to help you locate places that have been helpful to others entering therapy in the past. The following resources also include referral information to local churches, human service organizations, and government resources that you might find helpful.
Mental Health Agencies
- Macomb County Community Mental Health
- St. Clair County Community Mental Health
- Macomb County Resource Guide (PDF)
Emergency Crisis Information, Substance Abuse Services, Housing Resources, Department of Human Services (DHS), Shelters, Food Assistance, Transportation, Health
Support Groups in St. Clair County (PDF)
Abuse/Domestic Violence Related, Alcohol Related, Alzheimer's Support Group, Anger Management, Blindness/Visual Impairment, Children, Divorce, Eating Disorders, Grieving, Mental Illness, Narcotics Anonymous
Local Christian Churches
- Port Huron Hospital
- Harbor Oaks Hospital
- Remuda Ranch - Anorexia/Bulimia, Inpatient Facility
Mental Health Organizations
- American Association of Christian Counselors - Nationwide Referral to Christian Counseling
- DBT Resources and Training
- National Institute of Mental Health
Research regarding all mental health issues including outcomes for Renewal interventions such as Cognitive Behavioral Treatment and Dialectic Behavioral Therapy
- Heart to Heart PDF - Real Women, Real Life, Real Experiences
- Defense Mechanisms PDF
- AA Group PDF
Request More Info from Renewal Center
"*" indicates required fields