Man-to-Man Healing Groups
Join us in our Man-to-Man Healing Group to heal together from the issues that plague men in an honest, respectful, and supportive environment.
You don't have to do this alone...
Counselor led, our Healing Groups at Renewal do not seek to simply modify behaviors, but to get to the roots of what is behind our behaviors and to “Heal” from them!
The staff at Renewal wants you to know you are not alone, and there are caring and understanding people who are trained to help you work towards recovery and restoration. Man-to-Man Healing Groups are available at both our Fort Gratiot and Clinton Township offices, and is especially focused on addressing men’s sexual addiction issues. Here are just a few of the objectives you will achieve in this group:
- At least three shame reduction skills
- An understanding of the addiction cycle
- Acquired at least five emotional regulation skills
- Developed a personalized relapse prevention plan.
- Linking to our free, peer-led, men’s accountability group will follow upon completion of healing group.
Those looking for intensive therapy and accountability are free to join both therapy groups each week, individual sessions, and the free Men’s Accountability Group.
Request Info about Man-to-Man Groups
"*" indicates required fields